Best Work by "Sajeed Ijaz" based on the topic "Major Climate types" Exercise-2.3 (WB Pg. 26).















Hi! Friend how are you? I am fine and I hope that you would be fine (Inshallah). Do you remember that you have asked me to e mail you about the climate of Pakistan? So I have got some free time to talk to you. So lets have a look.

MashAllah we enjoy all four seasons.
The daily temperature in summer is almost 35 degree Celsius and the daily temperature in winter is around 8-9 degree Celsius. The maximum temperature in summer is 53.5 degree which was recorded on 26 May 2010. The lowest temperature in winter is -20 degree Celsius.
The latitude of Pakistan is 32.0162° N, 71.6926° E. The annual rainfall is
17,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 per 10 years that’s an amazing fact.


My friend that is all for now see you later and please send me a report of England

See You Soon!

Your friend
M. Sajeed Ijaz


Comments

  1. Sajeed Ijaz you did a very good work but I know that this is all due to the help of Sir Zahid Imran. He is really a man of great vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sajeed Ijaz you did a very good work but I know that this is all due to the help of Sir Zahid Imran. He is really a man of great vision.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment